2017 Tackers (U9) Player Registration
Important information for Preston Bullants Auskick player registrations Season 2017
1. We invite children born in years 2008 and 2009 to join for Season 2017 via the online registration form (link below):
- Children born in years 2008 or 2009 are eligible to play Tackers (Under 9).
- Girls and boys are invited to play. Girls have the option to play in a mixed team or girls-only team.
- All players joining Preston Bullants in 2017 must follow the online registration process to secure a spot.
2. The Registration Fee for Season 2017 is:
|Single Player Family||$330|
|Multi-Player Family (2+ Players)||$540||
3. REGISTRATION PAYMENT can be made via EFT Credit Card or Bank Account (via Poli) during the online registration process.
4. REGISTRATION PAYMENT can also be made post-registration via direct deposit to the Preston Bullants bank account.
|Account Name:||Preston Bullants Junior Football Club|
|Account No:||1028 9242|
Please quote your Child's First Name and Surname (in the payment description so we know whose fees have been received).
How to register online
If your child played Auskick, please type the email address you used when registering your child to play Auskick.
If you have forgotten the password associated with your email address, the system will invite you to create a new password when prompted.
If your child is playing football for the first time, please complete the online registration information as requested.
If you have any questions about the online registration process, please send an email to Melanie Meehan (Preston Bullants JFC Player Registrations) - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Training day/timeTraining days and times are not finalised. This information will be announced shortly.
2. Game day/time
Game day is Sunday morning. Generally an early start (8:30am). Preston Bullants JFC is a member of the Yarra Junior Football League (www.yjfl.org.au)
3. Game day apparel
Game day apparel (player top, shorts, socks) will need to be ordered prior to the start of the season. If you have not placed an order, please email Melissa McCarthy, email@example.com, to arrange a time to try on apparel.
4. Game day rules and regulationsMatch Day Changes for Under 9 & 10 games
5. General questions about Tackers
If you have any questions about playing Tackers, or general information about the Preston Bullants Junior Football Club, feel free to contact any one of our Committee Members.